Friday 15 April 2011

The Six And The Last Day

To night is late abit 2 write because i realy very scare 2 write coz it show me that 2molo i will get the answer... say the truth i realy very scare... the feeling is very mixed up because i duno i scare the answer of i scare my MUET exam... god can u please dun torture me like this i realy very anxious and frustrated... this whole week i think of many things the good things and the things that i done that make her sad say the truth i realy have given many chance... and if she realy dun love me she wont give me so much of chance... but what i did is jus keep making her say and now she dispointed to love... i realy wan 2 say to her im sorry i realy dun deserve to be treated so good... i feel very guilt now... god i promise if tomorrow she give me a new chance i will try my best to make her happy... and god if u realy exist please have mercy with us why u always testing us... is that because last time on of us has done something that u dun like... at last i wish again if god if u realy exist plz make a miracle for me please i never wish everything from u and i never be bad except my month last to talk people but i beg u can u give me this miracle... please...

No comments:

Post a Comment