Thursday 14 April 2011

The Fifth Day Without Her

today at my school the war has finnaly begin and i get attack during i tt say the truth now i did not care whats happening what i care is the answer i will get a saturday... say truth can i realy forget her if she say NO... or can i follow like what my friend suggest the OLD DIN GO,THE NEW WONT COME say the truth no matter what the answer she gave to me it a ready leave a very big impact or should i say lesson that i wont forget until the day i die... i cant stop thinking back when she say she wanted marry me... at that time i realy happy but the same time  i very afraid... i afraid the answer that she give... god y i so dumbass... y i say i will give her 1 week to think... its realy toturing me... god plz i hope u realy can make a miracle happen in my dull life...

No comments:

Post a Comment